it.

(kc feelin' the music.)
First got it when he was six/
Didn't know any tricks/
Matter fact/
First time he got on it/he slipped/Landed on his hip/ and bust his lip
For a week he had to talk with a lipse/Like this/
Now we can end the story right here/
But shorty didn't quit it was somethin in the air/
Yea, He said it was somethin' so appealing/
He couldn't fight the feelin'
Somethin' about it/He knew he couldn't doubt it/Couldn't understand it/Brand it,
since his first kick flip he land it...
So, what I'm feelin' this very moment: MUSIC. I need it- almost as much as I need food.
Currently on repeat...(some of ya'll know that I'm notorious for playing the sh*t out of a song when I'm feelin' it) Lupe Fiasco's Kick Push. It helps me get up in the morning.
What else am I feelin'? Southwest Airlines yo. The homie for life is pictured below, mr John Coelho who introduced me to K. Yang at Southwest. Johnny5 and Miss Yang are both the SHIT for bringing Southwest Airlines on board as our "Official Airline Sponsor" for one of our documentaries. Thanks to them, the crew is able to head back up north to shoot next month compliments of SWA. You know that's the **it right there!
What am I not feelin'? Darryll Harrison Jr aka Dee Steez is leaving LA LA land. It makes me sad. Enough said. I've known D since I first moved out to LA 9 years ago. Since then, we've been on many adventures. Okay, I don't want to continue this 'shout out' to Dee because it really does make me sad that homeboy is leaving.
ANYHOO--- back to the goodness. Hope ya'll are feelin' it too. Whatever it is.

(Dee, Me, and Johnny5 Coelho. Circa '99)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home