diagnosis
this is the latest (very rough cut) 2 minute version of the N a r r a Group reel featuring clips from some of our work.
(thanks to gp and carlos for putting this together for us.)
we're currently getting feedback for this version.
(siblings- if you're reading this, what's your feedback?)
questions from us:
1. Initial reaction: what do you think Narra is about?
2. What worked? What didn't work?
3. Music/pacing/overall rhythm? What did/did not work?
4. What would you want to see more of? Less of?
5. Any questions or other feedback?

1 Comments:
I know I'm not a sibling...I'm just R11WAT! but I thought the only thing was the music didn't seem to work with the images...the images were great and the track was great but the conversation they are having seem to be too contrasting...the music has a funky kick to it and the images aren't complimenting that tempo. Unless it's a contrasting type dialog you are looking for, it would seem the images are looking for something from a Shawn Lee track or any number of artist from the Ubiquity label to better pace their mood. But that's just me...so dont dwell too hard on it :)
peace peace
DjD
Post a Comment
<< Home