swoop

(photo by c.kang)
CL: So, out of your business partners, there are three women and one man?
me: yes.
CL: What's that like? Do the women get catty?
me: not really. we're not really the stereotypical "conventional" type of women.
CL: So, out of the three women, who would you all say is the b*tchiest?
me: uhhh, they would probably say that i am.
CL: (surprised) really?!
Using the "B" word is a bit strong. I'd like to think that I'm just opinionated and when I feel strongly about something I don't back down (unless evidence proves that i should.)
On a semi-related note, something that made my day today:
I love it when someone thinks that they can automatically pounce on you because in their head they may assume/think, "Oh, she looks like a nice and quiet Asian girl who will do whatever I say." And then the person demands something in a condescending tone and they are surprised by the quick wit response of respectfully saying (in so many words & with a smile), "Uhhh, you can do that your damn self thank you."
hollyweirdos, i tell you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home