missing trek

(amelia, wonder and i celebrating wonder's bday)

(L boogsters on the 4th of July)

(after Leah's BEST performance to date @ the Viper room in Hollywood)

(this is how you end a beautiful day of bbq hoppin', beach hoppin, fireworks viewing, & good summer times.)

(open bar at the LA film fest...yes!)
spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.
that 'tis what i am.
Summer in LA is always super fun...but when the natural nomad is suffering from the most extreme form of wanderlust, what's she to do? (& I do mean extreme.)
Let's just skratch that I came back from sheattle a couple weeks ago, the weekend trip to San Diego last week, the past couple evening beach runs...I'm baffled. The wanderlust will not go away. I should be in Belize with Maite right now...or in Barcelona with Jane...or...
I just need to shut up... because the M and D paid a visit to So Cal last week via Chi town and now the cousin is in town as is the Seattle partnah in crime as well.
More good times to come as the summer is just reaching its peak. But what I wouldn't give right this very moment for someone to generously donate their frequent flier miles.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home