Monday, May 14, 2007

high school part deux


(red carpetting @ ST music awards.)


(City of angels, photos by muahh)

Within my small bubble of Los Angeles and Hollyweird, I'm finally coming to the realization (delayed reaction on my part) of how much people love love love to talk and gossip in this town. It's funny because I'm usually one to not give a shit about what people think.

But lately, I'm sure one would be able to recognize an inaudible question mark hovering over my head as a common reaction within the past quarter of meeting new people has been:
"Oh, I've heard of you..." or "I know who you are..." or "You know my friend so and so, he/she has told me a lot about you," and the one excruciating reaction that's similar to hearing nails on a chalk board, "I recognize you from your myspace page." [insert favorite charade vomit impression here.]

Has the classic, "Please to meet you" become sooo pre circa 2000's?
Coincidentally, my delayed reaction of this realization parallels my upcoming 10 year high school reunion. Which makes me wonder if I've really progressed as much as I like to believe I have within the past ten years. (That's an exaggerated statement, your true opinion isn't welcome...he he)

Ahh whatever. I know these are lame first world rants...

Back to the grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home