Monday, June 11, 2007

new worrrrld


(grandma rose-ee @ sinta's graduation party)

Today, the sunsets around 9:51pm in Seattle. Two minutes later and the horizon's light still flickers through the cloud's constellations.

Watching the downtown (seattle) skyline from my parent's living room makes me feel more than warm and fuzzy, more than absolute, more than complacent and beyond appeased.

Colorless emotions have departed and I can now speak more freely than ever.

The inferior exercises which impaired my soul temporarily have found its way down the pages of another person's history. Hopefully their pilgrimage is just as beneficial as mine.

All that is left is modest bashfulness with a sprinkle of uncontrollable laughter.

If you asked me one last time, I would have to say that these cycles are quite attractive,
well, considerably foxy, I must say.



(a new day...gi & grandpapi on Sinta's day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home