Wednesday, September 06, 2006

what 'choo got?


i got a box full of questions.
literally.

questions numero 1:
"If you were given one hour of homework to do every night for the next five years, which subject would you choose?"

Mia's answer(s): I would choose urban planning, public policy, foreign policy, and Japanese.

question numero 2:
"If you could cover your bedroom with animal wall paper, what animals would you choose?"

Mia's answer: I would cover my wall with koalas and orca whales.

So, Maite stumbled upon this store (www.moonjar.com) on our way to Kingfish Cafe in Capitol Hill (Seattle.) They sell these packaged boxes full of questions. The goal is to get kids/people to think about things that they normally don't think about. The business has been up and running for about four (4) years and the concept is so simple!

Finding this store has motivated us to stumble upon our million dollar idea...I know it exists...it's just there for us to find damnit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home