pops' words

(silly papa: aka tay, aka sergio manuelito "lito" espinoza villanueva)
I love my pops. He likes to leave me messages like, "Mia, don't drink and don't do drugs- you don't want to end up like me." Ha ha.
Below are some funny emails my dad has to sent in the past:
===================================================
Hi Mia, Are you taking care of yourself? Gi n I are always praying for you everynight. God will always be with you no matter what. You know Mia, Lola was always praying for us, maybe thats why I'm still alive or not in jail.
I love you so much, and I miss you being around. I'm very proud of you. love, papa.
===================================================
hola miss villanueva, congrats to your new job. THANK GOD...you lifted nay n i by getting a decent job for now, you took away one of my concerns about you surviving in l.a. , now you can focus better. good move mia, when do you get paid?
So I can come to your apartment and hang out in l.a. right?
i heard u got mentors. that's so cool. some coaching to strengthen your thinking. we miss you. luv, papa.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home