to quote ms. mjane...

"CAMERA ---> AFFECTION FOR IT: ADDICTING."
true that.
forget about HIV/AIDS (is that un-p.c. of me? ahhh, well)-- we're continuing a longtime; more positive epidemic...
that would be PAPARAZZI'IN... i'm just following in the footsteps of the great ones that i'm blessed to be surrounded by: Alzo (took the picture above), ms MJANE herself, sistah shayne, Junie, Tito Cornell, and on and on and on.
quote of the day (re: picture takin'):
"yesterday i was arguing with someone about the importance of photographs and taking photographs...it nearly brought me to tears! I was saying how easy it is to capture these moments of the people and things around you...and how pictures evoke so much more than a faded memory ever could! I love taking pictures! I love that I can put them on line and that they'll be in existence fo'eva! Thanx for gettin me like this - a crazy paparazzi....its so much fun! People are getting use to me now...but they didn't like it at first....but over time...the moment I snapped mah camera....I hear 'lemme see! lemme see!' ....BITCHES....thats right."
- sistah shayna mah-lay-nah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home