Tuesday, February 21, 2006

simple request

anyone who is reading this, can you please send me some good energy and good vibes for a moment?
i know this may sound selfish and needy, but if you could please send a shout out to the universe that will, in turn, send me the most positive vibes possible, that would be mucho appreciated. THANK YOU.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bossch said...

Hey Sister. Just wanted to let you know that you are my hero. I look at you and I know I can do anything. Thank you for pushing me in your own weird way.

Just know that that I know that you're going to make it big. We all are. It's just a matter of "when" not "if".

All the shit you're going through right now is only the difficult part of your autobiography that you will talk about in the book that you write when you are successful.

I believe in you Mia. Don't give up. Never give up.

=Brother Bossch

2:17 PM  
Blogger mjane said...

yay, mia! here are my good vibes. i love good vibes! i hope you feel a nice, cool and refreshing breeze as you read this. take care... i miss you! wish i zere there to break in your new place! >hug<

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home