Monday, November 19, 2007

defiance


(soju off of 6th & kenmore)

I've been workin' this graveshift and I ain't made sh*t /
I wish I could buy me a spaceship and fly past the sky /
I've been workin' this graveshift and I ain't made sh*t /
I wish I could buy me a spaceship and fly past the sky...
(-k.w)

at the nine to fever, i'm beginning to recondition my usual train of thought...that is, when it comes to interacting with some of these visually-pleasing-to-the-eye people (aka beautiful men) who make up part of the foot traffic in my office. seriously, there are some fine-ass mo'fo's that come through here.

so what i tell myself immediately is "they're cute which means they have issues!"

telling myself this usually appeases my "damn, they're fiiiiiiiiine" monologue that seeps through my subconscious. fortunately, a majority of these performers aren't exactly the brightest of the bunch. not that my iq parallels a nuclear physicist...but hot damn! i find myself sometimes muttering under my breath, "uhhh, yes. there is such a thing as a stupid question."

Whateves. It's been a fun past couple of weeks...soon it will be time for me to go into creative hibernation. Actually, that is what I should be doing right now.

ANYHOO, here are some photos from:

"one is the magic number" art show

and

this past weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home