Don't talk to starletts from the '80's.

No joke, two days ago I switched from Tmobile to Verizon in hopes of improving my oh-so-very handicapped communications skills. But of course, today I find out that freakin Verizon Admits It Handed Over Records 94,000 Times to those evil androids in D.C. This is sooo not the kind of business I'm down to support. Punk ass mu'f*ckers.
Anyhoo, violation of privacy aside, last night was totally attack of the 80's starletts! I was working late, only to find myself surrounded at a meeting by these starletts from the 80's:
This chick,
and this chick,
and this chick.
and her.
In the midst of the business (and/or pseudo-business) banter, I couldn't keep a straight face-- I kept seeing scenes of Family Ties, Valerie (or The Hogan Family) and Hollywood Shuffle flash before my eyes.
Funny times we're living in. Funny times.

1 Comments:
That's sooooo cool! You saw all the 80's girls that didn't make it to super star status! Freakin' awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home