let there be you/ let there be me
caught up in the OWS madness w/ professora V
occupy on nov. 17th, 2011
nypd madness on nov. 17, 2011 (pretty freakin surreal)
it goes on
swimming in a sea of folks at ows.
last time i saw folks in the masses like this was in d.c. at obama's inauguration in '08
vibrations of ny's most innovative art director
groove shark's latest addition
bk boys at pies 'n thighs
no, really.
witty bombin'
book of outdated prescriptions
easier said than done
silver spray painted roses
hiding out at the only decent mexican spot in east village
i smile because i'm...
late night taco truck runs have been replaced by... Luigi's
(pizza spot in clinton hill BK)
in boston with the cuzzo
occupy boston steez
"I keep hearing people complain about the inconvenience
the protestors pose to people just trying to get to work. I mean,
I get that people with jobs still need to go to them...
But, I'm pretty sure the civil rights protestors were
inconveniencing people, too...
and they changed the world." - Naomi de la Mora

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home