Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sovereign glow


When the fighters are all around/
All the lovers are underground/
No one will save you anymore/
So what's happening, what you rapping about?/
It's a boy. Is it cars? Is it girls? Is it money?/
The world?/
Or is it something they can never believe?/
Or is it something you can never achieve?/

Is it
Beyond your means?/
Is it
Inside your dreams?/
Can it
Never come out cause it's scared to/
Unprepared to/
Too worried about the words of the people it's weird to/

You don't want them to hear you
/
You just wish there was a door that would appear that you can go disappear through/

Well I'm feeling your pain/
I was feeling the same/
But I said I'd never feel that again/

[
fighters by l.fiasco & m. santos.]

thank the universe for this song!! it's been on repeat for the past week.
and i've been on this natural high since the beginning of the year- blessings are droppin' like no other and the reason? the time is yesterday. not now, not tomorrow, not next year...
we're witnessing history and this amazing process is lighting a fire within the company that we keep.

suddenly, it's fun times when the ordinary people in this world are able to recognize the extraordinary!



1 Comments:

Blogger Bossch said...

Finally listened to the song. Really good stuff.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home