Sunday, January 21, 2007

i'z a pre teen


(the little bro, roman, & sonny on the set of official sundance film fest selection pura lengua)

In celebration of the little bro turning eleven, here's a little piece of dialogue between the two of us. Jeez, I love this little man right here!

Mia: Gi, remember last time you were in LA, I brought you on the set of that one movie?

Gi: (Playing video games not really paying attention) Yah.

Mia: Well, remember how they asked you to be in the movie for a second?

Gi: Yah, that was boring. But, do I get paid for that?

Mia: Well, that movie got picked out of thousands to be in a really big film festival.

Gi: Does that mean I'll be on TV?

Mia: No, but that means A LOT of people are going to see your face projected in a packed theater.

Gi: So, I'm not going to be on TV?

Mia: Not yet, but if the movie does well at the festival, maybe.

Gi: And I'm not going to get paid?

Mia: No.

Gi: (unsure & irritated) Is that right?

Ha ha ha! This kid, excuse me, I mean pre teen, cracks me up!
Happy Birthday Week 'lil Bro!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bossch said...

Our Brother is ALL about the money! He's going to be even more rich than all of the siblings.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home