whatchamacallit

today, i'm thankful for happy awakenings compliments of Mr. Ryan (who writes lyrics on napkins.)
viewing ryan's reflections make me feel confident about heading into uncharted territory.
meet the funky monkeys vs. the monks w/ ease
Monkey see, Monkey do: Shallow Chronicles of our Primatical Habits

2 Comments:
hey MZ M.I.A,
Heard you were coming up maybe on the 3 day weekend. It'll be cool to see you. Literally, it's hella cold in Seattle. Maybe the nippiness will inspire and awaken you.. Screw the LA weather, wake up to a 29 degree morning.
C-ya then.
Oh yeah, I am a prisoner.
A prisoner of words. A P.O.W. A prisoner. A prisoner of. A prisoner of words. Words make my prison. Therefore I am a prsioner of words. Boo-YAh eat them words miss keyes.... I was inpired by Alzo just then.
Kuya JJ
um, can you be any more vague??
btw - you arrived (along with the rest of the ACA writing yahoos) in my mailbox yesterday. so, i thought i'd check in...
so, you're going to email me right? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home