a utpoian schemer's POV
To be trapped by this “Let’s DO THIS!” energy is an interesting state to find oneself in.
“You okay? You’re acting funny,” has been the reaction from outsiders lately, while my current company's HYPED energy has caught on.
I recall Até Meg sharing motivating words (via email) once. She reiterated how it’s important for people within professions such as ours to consistently stay inspired and to continuously seek these sources of inspiration…true that! More often than not, I rarely find inspiration from the conventional sources (i.e. art work, reading biographies, etc.) My primary sources are found much closer and the past two days I’ve stumbled upon these gems through the upbeat energy, genuine positivity and enthusiasm given by close loved ones. These same people verbally, mentally, and physically express their unconditional support towards my all emcompassing (individual/personal/community/artistic) goals. How fortunate and privileged am I, really?
This is the kind of inspiration one would think I’m imagining out of thin air—however, what’s doper than dope is knowing that these are tangible sources! Given that objectively they may just be over hyped words, the optimistic/idealist side of me believes that these words will manifest as visions & words often do (in my life.)
My next goal towards progressing these thoughts are hopes for the energy to (spread like wild fire and) become contagious…
Why can’t the company that I keep, the company that you keep, your company’s company accept and recognize the positive energy/inspiration/the words of wisdom that are so often staring you straight in the face? One must accept and truly believe their goals/visions to the point where their thoughts transform to words, which will eventually transition into actions (if you really want them to.)
Am I thinking unrealistically? Am I semi-delusional?
Possibly.
But these thoughts are coming from a young woman, who truthfully has achieved every small and large goal which I’ve previously envisioned and/or have verbally expressed to myself (thus far in my young life.) I truly believe that these utopian schemes aren’t as far fetched as a pessimist may or may not assume…
Raise your glass ladies and gentleman…
That’s right, LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!
“You okay? You’re acting funny,” has been the reaction from outsiders lately, while my current company's HYPED energy has caught on.
I recall Até Meg sharing motivating words (via email) once. She reiterated how it’s important for people within professions such as ours to consistently stay inspired and to continuously seek these sources of inspiration…true that! More often than not, I rarely find inspiration from the conventional sources (i.e. art work, reading biographies, etc.) My primary sources are found much closer and the past two days I’ve stumbled upon these gems through the upbeat energy, genuine positivity and enthusiasm given by close loved ones. These same people verbally, mentally, and physically express their unconditional support towards my all emcompassing (individual/personal/community/artistic) goals. How fortunate and privileged am I, really?
This is the kind of inspiration one would think I’m imagining out of thin air—however, what’s doper than dope is knowing that these are tangible sources! Given that objectively they may just be over hyped words, the optimistic/idealist side of me believes that these words will manifest as visions & words often do (in my life.)
My next goal towards progressing these thoughts are hopes for the energy to (spread like wild fire and) become contagious…
Why can’t the company that I keep, the company that you keep, your company’s company accept and recognize the positive energy/inspiration/the words of wisdom that are so often staring you straight in the face? One must accept and truly believe their goals/visions to the point where their thoughts transform to words, which will eventually transition into actions (if you really want them to.)
Am I thinking unrealistically? Am I semi-delusional?
Possibly.
But these thoughts are coming from a young woman, who truthfully has achieved every small and large goal which I’ve previously envisioned and/or have verbally expressed to myself (thus far in my young life.) I truly believe that these utopian schemes aren’t as far fetched as a pessimist may or may not assume…
Raise your glass ladies and gentleman…
That’s right, LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home