Missing persons: FOUND in Spielberg's copy room.
I came upon this article (http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/12/business/12dreamworks.html?emc=eta1) and was reminded of the dear homies- Kelley, Bryce, and brother Ricardo. We found ourselves in some serious mischief during those days at Amblin. That was over 6 years ago- damn. What great stepping stones our time at DreamWorks were though- sneaking into Universal Studios (we can go on the E.T. ride for free!?); jamming the copy machine trying to make multiple copies of Meet the Parents, Catch Me if You Can, Mission Impossible (was that one, two, or three?) and others; free lunches; feeling so prideful that we were able to sneak a peak at Spielberg's California State driver's license; and I can't forget the time that I got caught by studio security as I snuck a pal into Universal (after hours) giving him a sneak peak at the Grinch that Stole Christmas set. I dont' think I ever told the homies that. Was I a giddy studio rookie, or what?
I'm so proud of Kelley, Bryce and bro Rico though. Kelley's a staff writer for a WB show, bro Rico is working for a Congressman in SD, and last time I heard- Bryce was on his 2nd year of grad school at Tisch-NYU film school.
Obviously, I'm the slacker/lagger out of our group.

born to cause a ruckus: kelley, bryce, ricardo & i in the big man's copy room.
I'm so proud of Kelley, Bryce and bro Rico though. Kelley's a staff writer for a WB show, bro Rico is working for a Congressman in SD, and last time I heard- Bryce was on his 2nd year of grad school at Tisch-NYU film school.
Obviously, I'm the slacker/lagger out of our group.

born to cause a ruckus: kelley, bryce, ricardo & i in the big man's copy room.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home