rare reflectors


(glass boy by r.kleiner)
Everything feels so indescribably and purposely new in 2012. It’s almost as if the brain would be doing the newness a disservice by observing and/or analyzing in the same exact way it did before. Last year, the mind/body/soul took the leap and worked for me, myself and I. Being my own boss for a year presented moments that were inspiring, unpredictable, depressing, motivating, exhausting and sad. No doubt that the brain’s knowledge increased ten-fold, but at the expense of the stress on the body.
So there it was, at the tail end of 2011, the spirit presented a trippy ultimatum, while the career presented an opportunity of a lifetime. As each day passes, I’m finally embracing the fact that there is nothing normal about this life. I’d like to think that the ancestors are giving me a solid B+ for being an abnormal creature maneuvering through such a peculiar lifestyle.
& the fingers will stay crossed in hopes that these windows of enlightenment continue.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home