Monday, March 16, 2009

freak


(4th Chromatic Road by k3 studio)

An unexpected turn of events have occurred within the past 2 weeks...more pertaining to the process (as usual) as I've hit some unexpected turbulence that has kept me on my toes. For example, I have been getting feedback on my 85 page script...only to find out that a flick that is pretty darn similar to mine is coming out in theaters this Friday...hot damn. Back to the drawing board, but not from scratch- just gotta make more dynamic tweaks.

In addition, been helping some homies here and there on the research process for some of their start-ups which, in turn, is making my mind flicker in unexpected ways.

Lastly, why am I twitter's JOCK?! seriously. I want to marry twitter!! I get what the buzz is about, I get it!! and I am officially hooked. As fascinating as it is to read about what a homie is up to today, it's just as captivating to receive updates from my favorite publications. Hooty Hoo! I'm such a twitter advocate, it's ridiculous! I personally recommend that you subscribe to tweets from Scientific American, CQPolitics, The Onion, and Small Business Buzz.

Below are some of my twitter filters. AKA info that made me say "OH! WHAT?!" as soon as it was updated onto mi telefono. I *heart* random info... :)
  • Small Business Buzz: Barack Obama built the most universally recognized brand in shortest amount of time ever. But had to sell locally.Obama localized every national campaign. i.e. every banner ad mentions the state, every search ad points to state site, etc.
  • Small Business Buzz: Important to watch your brand in social media. But you can't have last word. Be responsive, but can't address everything. Social media is about being social. Learn from your community what is working for them.
Happy Monday folks...back...back...back to the griiiind (but did it ever stop?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home