Wednesday, February 04, 2009

repaint


(free your dreams to reality by fikrees project)

the great thing about being a filmmaker is the go-to justification that any experience endured can arguable be considered "research." the not-so-great thing is that it's easy to be distracted by indirect explorations.

right now as a creative team, we're laying down the foundation for our "N A R R A method." This is modified from the conventional formulas of creating entertainment. Objectively we're a bunch of nutty-quirky mofos with good intentions. Our "method" of immersion within the community we are attempting to present on screen is like having your conscious constantly check yourself.

ahhh...if only I had a similar kind of barometer for my personal social life, which lately has been close to non-existent in comparison to past years. it's a trip though because work makes me happy, regardless of the comfortable or not-so-comfortable approaches to the end result.

so immersion into work = no social life = indirect formulas to happiness
= WHO KNOWS?! = @ least I'm doing what I love to do :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home