audited
Recently, my mom received a surprise visit from the IRS. Luckily, she was all clear.
A friend of Greg's once asked us "So, what do you two do? One day we want to surprise you and Mia. We'll pop by like the IRS and visit you while you're working."
To answer their question, when we're not shooting, writing, planning, or editing- a majority of the time is spent on the phone. This can cause internal conflict being that I'm not really a 'talk on the phone' type of person. I think most of you reading this can testify that I suck at returning phone calls.

But, alas, I have given in. How can we get anything accomplished without a stink'in telefono?
Prior to logging footage today, snippets of our conversation included sentences/questions such as:
"Did you call_____? We need someone for ______."
"We need an extra camera for the shoot next week. Okay, I'll call ______."
"If the graphics will include _______, then I know that _____ can _______."
"Call Maite, tell her the deadline is extended for _______."
"I haven't received _______. Let me follow up with ______."
"Hello? Hey homie, ______, what's going down? How's the ______ going?"
"I'll call ____ to look over our ______."
"I talked to _____ today, he said that what we filmed for him was ______."
I guess you can have fun with the blanks above and create your own little (m)adlib.
A friend of Greg's once asked us "So, what do you two do? One day we want to surprise you and Mia. We'll pop by like the IRS and visit you while you're working."
To answer their question, when we're not shooting, writing, planning, or editing- a majority of the time is spent on the phone. This can cause internal conflict being that I'm not really a 'talk on the phone' type of person. I think most of you reading this can testify that I suck at returning phone calls.

But, alas, I have given in. How can we get anything accomplished without a stink'in telefono?
Prior to logging footage today, snippets of our conversation included sentences/questions such as:
"Did you call_____? We need someone for ______."
"We need an extra camera for the shoot next week. Okay, I'll call ______."
"If the graphics will include _______, then I know that _____ can _______."
"Call Maite, tell her the deadline is extended for _______."
"I haven't received _______. Let me follow up with ______."
"Hello? Hey homie, ______, what's going down? How's the ______ going?"
"I'll call ____ to look over our ______."
"I talked to _____ today, he said that what we filmed for him was ______."
I guess you can have fun with the blanks above and create your own little (m)adlib.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home